Hoover DXC4 57W1 Slim Depth Washing Machine
The Dynamic Next range is the latest style innovation from Hoover, launched for 2015. Featuring a range of load capacities up to a mega size of 13kg, this range offers the very latest in innovation. From Digital to Full Touch LCD displays, all models feature the 3D Dynamic drum systems and intelligent wash technology, meaning you achieve the perfect wash, everytime. Top of the range models also feature the brand new Wizard WiFi technology.
This Hoover Dynamic Next Classic DXC4 57W1 Washing Machine is rated for a 7kg load, and has a 1500rpm spin speed. It also has very impressive A+AA performance efficiency ratings and a program to provide a 14 minute quick wash. The specifications of this model are very impressive and you can be confident of a great build quality from Hoover.
The appliance has a digital display and comes in a White finish. It is also Slim Depth (just 48cm) which means it will fit unobtrusively under counters where there may be a little less space behind due to pipes and outlets.
Key Features & Benefits
- A+ Energy Efficiency: Some Hoover models are so efficient that they have been ranked A+ which means they use up to 25% less energy than other A rated models.
- 7kg Load Capacity: The 7kg capacity is a perfect size for the average busy household.
- 1500rpm Spin Speed: Most washers have speeds in the range 1200-1400 so this performance is exceptional. The faster the spin speed, the more water will be extracted from your clothes when you take them out of the washing machine, therefore cutting down the drying time needed. Hoover washers have spin speeds ranging from 1200rpm to a really fast 1600rpm.
- Slim Depth
- Dynamic Next Styling: The Dynamic Next range is the latest sleek style innovation from Hoover for 2015.
- Digital Display: The displays indicator system allows you to be constantly informed about the status of the machine.
- 3D Dynamic Wash System: The totally redesigned drums use increased water pressure, curved paddles and a raised dome system to move the laundry in a 3-dimensional way, providing the innovative dynamics that ensures clothes are washed to the optimum performance. The new way to wash from Hoover.
- KG Mode: The intelligent sensor weighs the laundry during the first 4 minutes of the cycle, then adjusts the cycle time, water and electricity consumption to suit the size of the load.
- Variable Spin & Temperature.
- Start Delay (Up to 24hrs): This option allows you to delay the start of the wash cycle up to 24 hours, enabling you to arrive home just in time for when the cycle finishes rather than leave the clothes damp inside the washer. It also enables you to take advantage of cheaper-rate electricity tariffs.
- Intelligent Wash System…
The Intelligent Wash System:
The Intelligent Wash System uses highly advanced electronic controls to constantly monitor and adjust the wash process, resulting in optimum performance throughout the cycle. In particular the system…
- ensures that a constant temperature is maintained for better cleaning,
- the spin process removes more water for quicker drying,
- the drum revolves at exactly the right speed for better distribution,
- the water level matches the type of fabric and size of load, and…
- the detergent is directed to the heart of the wash for better utilisation and less waste.
— SPECIFICATIONS —
- Energy Efficiency : A+
- Wash Performance : A
- Spin Drying Performance : A
BUTTONS / DIALS
- Delay Start: : Yes (up to 24hrs)
- Extra Rinse
- Cold Wash
- Easy Iron
- Wash Time (Variable on selected programs)
- Spin Speed (Variable)
- Variable Temperature Option
- Rapid 14 Minute
- Rapid 30 Minute
- Rapid 44 Minute ‘Wash a small load in less than 3/4 hour.
- All in One 59 minute (full load)
- Wool & Silk
- Drain + Spin
- Auto Clean
- Dark Colours
- Baby / Hygiene 60°
- Colour : White
- Motor : AC
- Door Colour : White
- Slim Depth
- Cold fill
- Stainless steel drum
- Weight (kg) (packed) : 70
- Weight (kg) (unpacked) : 68
- Noise dBA (Spin) : 79
- Noise dBA (Wash) : 58
- Energy consumption annual : 224
- Energy Consumption 60° Full Load (kW) – : 1,25
- Energy Consumption 60° Partial Load (kW) : 0,87
- Energy Consumption 40° Partial Load (kW) : 0,71
- Water consumption annual (l/annum) : 9600
- Average washing time cotton 60C (full load) (min) : 180
- Average washing time cotton 60C (partial load) : 120
- Average washing time cotton 40C (partial load) : 130
- Moisture content % on dry load after max. spin : 50
- Power consumption off-mode and left-on mode : 0,4-0,6
- Packaged Product Height (mm) : 890
- Packaged Product Width (mm) : 650
- Packaged Product Depth (mm) : 480
- Unpackaged Product Height (mm) : 850
- Unpackaged Product Width (mm) : 600
- Unpackaged Product Depth (mm) : 400
Notice: Undefined variable: post in /home/homesource4uco/public_html/wp-content/themes/homesource/functions.php on line 201
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/homesource4uco/public_html/wp-content/themes/homesource/functions.php on line 201
The product shipping class is m-white-goods, information about pricing for this shipping class can be found here.