Hoover DXC 510W3 Washing Machine
The Dynamic Next range is the latest style innovation from Hoover, launched for 2015. Featuring a range of load capacities up to a mega size of 13kg, this range offers the very latest in innovation. From Digital to Full Touch LCD displays, all models feature the 3D Dynamic drum systems and intelligent wash technology, meaning you achieve the perfect wash, everytime.
This Dynamic Next Classic DXC 510W3 has a significantly larger than average Load Capacity of 10kg, and a Faster than average 1500rpm spin speed. The appliance also benefits from an above average efficiency and is officially rated A+++AA for energy performance.
Another very useful feature is the 14min quick wash program.
This appliance model is all in White with a digital display. The dimensions are (in millimetres) 850 x 600 x 600 (excluding the knobs)
Key Features & Benefits
- A+++ Energy EfficiencyFantastic A+++ energy efficiency, making this the ultimate efficient machine.
- 10kg Load CapacityDouble the capacity of a traditional 5kg washers, this 10kg machine can handle any size wash up to an enormous 10kg load! Perfect for a large sized family.
- 1500rpmThe faster the spin speed, the more water will be extracted from your clothes when you take them out of the washing machine, therefore cutting down the drying time needed. Hoover washers have spin speeds ranging from 1200rpm to a really fast 1600rpm.The faster the spin speed, the more water will be extracted from your clothes when you take them out of the washing machine, therefore cutting down the drying time needed. Hoover washers have spin speeds ranging from 1200rpm to a really fast 1600rpm.
- Dynamic Next StylingThe Dynamic Next range is the latest sleek style innovation from Hoover for 2015.
- Digital DisplayThe displays indicator system allows you to be constantly informed about the status of the machine.
- 3D Dynamic Wash SystemThe totally redesigned drums use increased water pressure, curved paddles and a raised dome system to move the laundry in a 3-dimensional way, providing the innovative dynamics that ensures clothes are washed to the optimum performance. The new way to wash from Hoover.
- Intelligent Wash SystemThe Intelligent Wash System uses highly advanced electronic controls to constantly monitor and adjust the wash process, resulting in optimum performance throughout the cycle. The system ensures that; a constant temperature is maintained for better cleaning; the spin process removes more water for quicker drying; the drum revolves at exactly the right speed for better distribution; the water level matches the type of fabric; and size of load detergent is directed to the heart of the wash for better utilisation and less waste.
- KG ModeThe intelligent sensor weighs the laundry during the first 4 minutes of the cycle, then adjusts the cycle time, water and electricity consumption to suit the size of the load.
- Variable Spin & TemperatureYou can easily alter the spin and temperature on this model to suit your specific washing needs.
- Start Delay (Up to 24hrs)This option allows you to delay the start of the wash cycle up to 24 hours, enabling you to arrive home just in time for when the cycle finishes rather than leave the clothes damp inside the washer. It also enables you to take advantage of cheaper-rate electricity tariffs.
- Super Silent: Hoovers Inverter Drive Technology ensures the quietest wash ever from Hoover. The Inverter motor has more torque, is more powerful, and is much quieter than standard motors.A standard motor uses brushes which make a buzzing sound when they are rotating. The Inverter motor uses opposing magnetic fields instead of brushes, making the motor extremely quiet.
- Type of Display: LED Digital Display
- Type of Dial: Power Control Dial
— SPECIFICATIONS —
- Energy Efficiency A+++
- Wash Performance A
- Spin Drying Performance A
BUTTONS / DIALS
- Start/Pause: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes (up to 24hrs)
- Extra Rinse: Yes
- Cold Wash: Yes
- Easy Iron: Yes
- Wash Time (Variable on selected programs): Yes
- Spin Speed (Variable): Yes
- Variable Temperature Option: Yes
- Rapid 14 Minute: Yes
- Rapid 30 Minute: Yes
- Rapid 44 Minute
- Wash a small load in less than 3/4 hour.: Yes
- Delicates: Yes
- Shirts: Yes
- All in One 20oC: No
- All Baby 60oC: No
- All in One 59 minute (full load): Yes
- Cotton: Yes
- Mixed: Yes
- Wool & Silk: Yes
- Lingerie: Yes
- Drain + Spin: Yes
- Rinse: Yes
- Auto Clean: Yes
- Dark Colours: Yes
- Hand/Silk: Yes
- Baby / Hygiene 60°: Yes
- Rinses: Yes
- Colour White
- Motor AC
- Door Colour White
- Cold fill: Yes
- Stainless steel drum: Yes
- Weight (kg) (packed): 75,5
- Weight (kg) (unpacked): 73,5
- Noise dBA (Spin): 79
- Noise dBA (Wash): 58
- Energy consumption annual: 246
- Energy Consumption 60° Full Load (kW) -: 1,38
- Energy Consumption 60° Partial Load (kW): 0,95
- Energy Consumption 40° Partial Load (kW): 0,80
- Water consumption annual (l/annum): 11800
- Average washing time cotton 60C (full load) (min): 240
- Average washing time cotton 60C (partial load): 120
- Average washing time cotton 40C (partial load): 130
- Moisture content % on dry load after max. spin: 53
- Power consumption off-mode and left-on mode: 0,4-0,6
- Packaged Product Height (mm): 890
- Packaged Product Width (mm): 650
- Packaged Product Depth (mm): 650
- Unpackaged Product Height (mm): 850
- Unpackaged Product Width (mm): 600
- Unpackaged Product Depth (mm): 600