Hoover DXP 49AIW3 Washing Machine
The Dynamic Next range is the latest style innovation from Hoover, launched for 2015. Featuring a range of load capacities up to a mega size of 13kg, this range offers the very latest in innovation. From Digital to Full Touch LCD displays, all models feature the 3D Dynamic drum systems and intelligent wash technology, meaning you achieve the perfect wash, everytime.
This Dynamic Next DXP 49AIW3 Washing Machine has All-in-one technology with an inverter motor. It spins at 1400rpm and has a laundry load capacity of 9kg. The energy efficiency rating on these Hoover machines is exceptionally good at A+++ .
The appliance’s colour is White with a Chrome Door. The washer’s dimensions in millimetres are 850(H) x 600(W) x 540(D), The depth although quite shallow excludes the knobs and door and pipe work.
There is a Guarantee from Hoover for 10 years parts and 1 years labour.
Key Features & Benefits
- A+++ Energy Efficiency: Fantastic A+++ energy efficiency, making this the ultimate efficient machine.
- 9kg Load Capacity: 80% more capacity than traditional 5kg washers. To meet the increasingly demanding laundry needs of busy families, the Dynamic 9 can handle a mega 9kg wash, enabling you to do more washing in fewer loads thereby freeing up your valuable time.
- 1400rpm: The faster the spin speed, the more water will be extracted from your clothes when you take them out of the washing machine, therefore cutting down the drying time needed. Hoover washers have spin speeds ranging from 1200rpm to a really fast 1600rpm.
- White with Chrome Door
- All In One Wash Technology: Ideal for all your weekly washing, wash whites and colours together in one load with outstanding results at 20 degrees
- Super Silent Inverter Motor: This top-of-the-range model promises the quietest Hoover wash ever with our innovative inverter wash technology, an advanced brushless motor that is far quieter than conventional motors. Hoovers Inverter Drive Technology ensures the quietest wash ever. The Inverter motor has more torque, is more powerful, and is much quieter than standard motors.A standard motor uses brushes which make a buzzing sound when they are rotating. The Inverter motor uses opposing magnetic fields instead of brushes, making the motor extremely quiet.
- Dynamic Next Styling: The Dynamic Next range is the latest sleek style innovation from Hoover for 2015.
- LCD Touch Display
- 3D Dynamic Wash System: The totally redesigned drums use increased water pressure, curved paddles and a raised dome system to move the laundry in a 3-dimensional way, providing the innovative dynamics that ensures clothes are washed to the optimum performance. The new way to wash from Hoover
- Intelligent Wash System: The Intelligent Wash System uses highly advanced electronic controls to constantly monitor and adjust the wash process, resulting in optimum performance throughout the cycle. The system ensures that; a constant temperature is maintained for better cleaning, the spin process removes more water for quicker drying, the drum revolves at exactly the right speed for better distribution, the water level matches the type of fabric and size of load, and the detergent is directed to the heart of the wash for better utilisation and less waste.
- Start Delay (Up to 24hrs): This option allows you to delay the start of the wash cycle up to 24 hours, enabling you to arrive home just in time for when the cycle finishes rather than leave the clothes damp inside the washer. It also enables you to take advantage of cheaper-rate electricity tariffs.
- Variable Spin & Temperature
- KG Mode: The intelligent sensor weighs the laundry during the first 4 minutes of the cycle, then adjusts the cycle time, water and electricity consumption to suit the size of the load.
- Type of Dial: Power Control Dial
— SPECIFICATIONS —
- Energy Efficiency: A+++
- Wash Performance: A
- Spin Drying Performance: A
BUTTONS / DIALS
- Start/Pause: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes (up to 24hrs)
- Extra Rinse: Yes
- Cold Wash: Yes
- Easy Iron: Yes
- Wash Time (Variable on selected programs): Yes
- Spin Speed (Variable): Yes
- Variable Temperature Option: Yes
- Rapid 14 Minute: Yes
- Rapid 30 Minute: Yes
- Delicates: Yes
- Shirts: Yes
- All in One 20oC: Yes
- All Baby 60oC: Yes
- All in One 59 minute (full load): No
- Cotton: Yes
- Mixed: Yes
- Wool & Silk: Yes
- Lingerie: Yes
- Drain + Spin: Yes
- Rinse: Yes
- Auto Clean: Yes
- Dark Colours: Yes
- Hand/Silk: Yes
- Baby / Hygiene 60°: Yes
- Rinses: Yes
- Colour: White
- Motor: Inverter
- Door Colour: Chrome
- Cold fill: Yes
- Stainless steel drum: Yes
- Weight (kg) (packed): 70
- Weight (kg) (unpacked): 68
- Noise dBA (Spin): 76
- Noise dBA (Wash): 51
- Energy consumption annual: 218
- Energy Consumption 60° Full Load (kW) -: 1,24
- Energy Consumption 60° Partial Load (kW): 0,86
- Energy Consumption 40° Partial Load (kW): 0,71
- Water consumption annual (l/annum): 11800
- Average washing time cotton 60C (full load) (min): 240
- Average washing time cotton 60C (partial load): 120
- Average washing time cotton 40C (partial load): 130
- Moisture content % on dry load after max. spin: 53
- Power consumption off-mode and left-on mode: 0,4-0,6
- Packaged Product Height (mm): 890
- Packaged Product Width (mm): 650
- Packaged Product Depth (mm): 600
- Unpackaged Product Height (mm): 850
- Unpackaged Product Width (mm): 600
- Unpackaged Product Depth (mm): 540