Hoover DXP 610AIW3 Washing Machine
The Dynamic Next range is the latest style innovation from Hoover, launched for 2015. Featuring a range of load capacities up to a mega size of 13kg, this range offers the very latest in innovation. From Digital to Full Touch LCD displays, all models feature the 3D Dynamic drum systems and intelligent wash technology, meaning you achieve the perfect wash, everytime.
This is the Dynamic Next DXP 610AIW3 Washing Machine and has a 10kg load capacity, and as well as taking a decent laundry load it will spin it for you at 1600rpm – very fast. Nevertheless it still qualifies for the award of an outstanding Energy Efficiency rating of A+++ . It utilizes Hoover’s 3D dynamic wash system. Other useful features include its Delayed start timer, an LCD touch display, Super silent running, and a fast 14 – 30 minute Quick wash program. Its Annual energy consumption has been estimated at just 246kwh and Annual water consumption at 11800 litres.
The appliance is finished in White and the Dimensions are 85cm x 60cm x 60cm.
Key Features & Benefits
- A+++ Energy Efficiency: Fantastic A+++ energy efficiency, making this the ultimate efficient machine.
- 10kg Load Capacity: Double the capacity of a traditional 5kg washers, this 10kg machine can handle any size wash up to an enormous 10kg load! Perfect for a large sized family.
- 1600rpm: The faster the spin speed, the more water will be extracted from your clothes when you take them out of the washing machine, therefore cutting down the drying time needed. Hoover washers have spin speeds ranging from 1200rpm to a really fast 1600rpm.The faster the spin speed, the more water will be extracted from your clothes when you take them out of the washing machine, therefore cutting down the drying time needed. Hoover washers have spin speeds ranging from 1200rpm to a really fast 1600rpm.
- White with Chrome Door
- All In One Wash Technology: Ideal for all your weekly washing: wash whites and colours together in one load with outstanding results at 20 degrees
- Super Silent Inverter Motor: This top-of-the-range model promises the quietest Hoover wash ever with their innovative inverter wash technology, an advanced brushless motor that is far quieter than conventional motors. The Inverter motor has more torque, is more powerful, and is much quieter than standard motors.A standard motor uses brushes which make a buzzing sound when they are rotating. The Inverter motor uses opposing magnetic fields instead of brushes, making the motor extremely quiet.
- Dynamic Next Styling: The Dynamic Next range is the latest sleek style innovation from Hoover for 2015.
- LCD Touch Display
- 3D Dynamic Wash System: The totally redesigned drums use increased water pressure, curved paddles and a raised dome system to move the laundry in a 3-dimensional way, providing the innovative dynamics that ensures clothes are washed to the optimum performance. The new way to wash from Hoover
- Intelligent Wash System: The Intelligent Wash System uses highly advanced electronic controls to constantly monitor and adjust the wash process, resulting in optimum performance throughout the cycle. The system ensures that; a constant temperature is maintained for better cleaning, the spin process removes more water for quicker drying, the drum revolves at exactly the right speed for better distribution, the water level matches the type of fabric and size of load, and the detergent is directed to the heart of the wash for better utilisation and less waste.
- KG Mode: The intelligent sensor weighs the laundry during the first 4 minutes of the cycle, then adjusts the cycle time, water and electricity consumption to suit the size of the load.
- Variable Spin & Temperature: You can easily alter the spin and temperature on this model to suit your specific washing needs.
- Delay Start: Yes (up to 24hrs)
- Type of Dial: Power Control Dial
— SPECIFICATIONS —
- Energy Efficiency: A+++
- Wash Performance: A
- Spin Drying Performance: A
BUTTONS / DIALS
- Start/Pause: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes (up to 24hrs)
- Extra Rinse: Yes
- Cold Wash: Yes
- Easy Iron: Yes
- Wash Time (Variable on selected programs): Yes
- Spin Speed (Variable): Yes
- Variable Temperature Option: Yes
- Rapid 14 Minute: Yes
- Rapid 30 Minute: Yes
- Delicates: Yes
- Shirts: Yes
- All in One 20oC: Yes
- All Baby 60oC: Yes
- All in One 59 minute (full load): Yes
- Cotton: Yes
- Mixed: Yes
- Wool & Silk: Yes
- Lingerie: Yes
- Drain + Spin: Yes
- Rinse: Yes
- Auto Clean: Yes
- Dark Colours: Yes
- Hand/Silk: Yes
- Baby / Hygiene 60°: Yes
- Rinses: Yes
- Colour: White
- Motor: Inverter
- Door Colour: Chrome
- Cold fill: Yes
- Stainless steel drum: Yes
- Weight (kg) (packed): 75,5
- Weight (kg) (unpacked): 73,5
- Noise dBA (Spin): 76
- Noise dBA (Wash): 51
- Energy consumption annual: 246
- Energy Consumption 60° Full Load (kW) -: 1,38
- Energy Consumption 60° Partial Load (kW): 0,95
- Energy Consumption 40° Partial Load (kW): 0,80
- Water consumption annual (l/annum): 11800
- Average washing time cotton 60C (full load) (min): 240
- Average washing time cotton 60C (partial load): 120
- Average washing time cotton 40C (partial load): 130
- Moisture content % on dry load after max. spin: 53
- Power consumption off-mode and left-on mode: 0,4-0,6
- Packaged Product Height (mm): 890
- Packaged Product Width (mm): 650
- Packaged Product Depth (mm): 650
- Unpackaged Product Height (mm): 850
- Unpackaged Product Width (mm): 600
- Unpackaged Product Depth (mm): 600