Hotpoint Experience CRM641DX Ceramic Hob in black
The Hotpoint CRM641DX Built in Ceramic Hob in a stylish and contemporary black glass finish with a stainless steel trim, and measures just under 60cm (a standard width) with 4 cooking zones and 4 knob controls. You will find a Double Ring Zone, which is a dual zone designed to increase cooking flexibility ensuring the hob can be used for various hob sizes and power levels.
This Ceramic Induction Hob is fast, energy efficient, clean, safe and controllable, heat is formed rapidly saving you time and money over sealed plate hobs. The Hob’s 12 power levels give you complete control of the temperature while youre cooking, and the handy residual heat indicator will tell you when the hob is cooled down enough to be safe to touch after cooking, keeping you and your family safe at all times.
There is an introductory video to these Hobs here: Click Here To Go To Video.
- Dimensions (H)4.8 x (W)59.0 x (D)52.0
- The model with the stainless steel trim is slightly smaller at (W) 57.4cm x (D) 50.4cm
- Colour Black
- Width Category 60 cm
- Weight 9.1 Kg
- Control Type Knobs
- Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year labour / 10 years parts
- Control Position Side
- Number of Burner / Zone Sizes 3
- Burner Power Range 1.2 to 2.2 KW
- Hob Type Ceramic
- Number of Burners / Zones 4
- Hob Surface Material Glass
- Ignition Type Automatic
- Residual Heat Indicator
- Fast Heat
- Number of Power Levels 12
- Installation: Requires Electrically Trained Engineer To Hardwire (Cable Not Included)
- Electrical Connection 6.6 KW
- Fuse Rating 30 amps
- Minimum Distance To Cooker Hood 65 cm
Notice: Undefined variable: post in /home/homesource4uco/public_html/wp-content/themes/homesource/functions.php on line 201
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/homesource4uco/public_html/wp-content/themes/homesource/functions.php on line 201
The product shipping class is s-white-goods, information about pricing for this shipping class can be found here.